TESL 160 - Unit 3



During Unit 3, our course focused on classroom management and the importance of having a classroom etiquette outline. With my learners, I always tend to get their help to create the classroom etiquette. While there are many concepts that I make sure show up, when it comes from them, it has more value. As a teacher, I can tell them the rules, but if they don't understand them and why they are in place, they may have difficulties putting them into practice. With young learners, it is important to practice your etiquette so they can see what is expected of them. With adult learners, some may need to be practiced, others may already be understood and learned. The infographic below is a Classroom Etiquette poster I created for an adult ESL course. I find it is important to include images as learners reading levels may vary. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TESL 110 - Unit 4

TESL 100 - Unit 8 (Assessment) - "Practice test on video lecture"

TESL 110 - Grammar Activity