TESL 140 - Course goal


My goal: 


My goal for this course is to find new approaches to assessment as well as learn different ways to evaluate learners so that I can vary the way I assess and evaluate learners.


How am I going to learn it?


I am going to work towards this goal by participating in the course reading and discussion forums as well as do my own research to go in depth and find something that works for me.

How will I know I achieved it?


I will know I achieved this goal by being able to apply it to my own classroom, as well as a trying new things in my classroom, successful or not. This will be a way for me to evaluate if I managed to achieve my goal or if there is more research to do.

How will I demonstrate that I learned it?


I will be able to demonstrate what I learned by being able to apply and modify it to fit in my own classroom. If I can modify the information and approaches learned to fit my learners and my classroom, it means that I understand it enough to be able to modify it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TESL 110 - Unit 4

TESL 100 - Unit 8 (Assessment) - "Practice test on video lecture"

TESL 110 - Grammar Activity